Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today

I talked with my friend Maleah Jacobs, an intuitive, today.  She informed me that I am in desperate need of me time.  I have known this for awhile, but it just seems that with my writing and the book I am publishing in a week, plus the demands of my family to top it, I just don't seem to ever have enough time for things that MUST be done, let alone frivolities like meditation or mani/pedi's.  But I know she is completely right on, as one cannot take care of anyone or anything if they have not charged their own battery.

I am beginning my meditation and creative visualization regimine.  I will share how Shakti Gawains Creative Visualization gained me a lot of unexpected money from random sources sometime in the future.  It is a rather amazing story

No comments:

Post a Comment